Friday, September 7, 2012

Today was another interesting day in France. So I started real school yesterday and it was kind of a big pile of merde. At first I was cool because I made some friends but then my French teacher kept yelling at us and I didn't know what she was saying I just know she was really pissed. So that was cool, but today was awesome. First of all because on Fridays I don't start school until 12 o'clock! It is the best and I had English class today. It was hella easy (luckily). I felt cool because it was probably my only class that I actually understood what was going on. I also went Thionville today. It was kind of one of the coolest things I have seen. There were cafés everywhere and cobblestone roads, only for pedestrians, and shops, and restaurants, and everything was amazing there. I can't wait to go there at the end of the month to see my fellow inbounds! Well yeah. School kind of sucks but my family is amazing so it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment