Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today was an almost perfect day. At first I was feeling a bit homesick but I am awesome now. Made some new friends in the canteen :) and talked to the person who rides the bus, which is a big step. I was talking myself in to when would be the perfect moment for me to talk to him but then he came up to me. Sorted. I gave another presentation and we talked about the differences of cheese and bread in the US. We also played pop culture Jeopardy, I won. Given I made the test but... P.S. the french don't know who Aretha Franklin is???? Well today pretty good. It was also probably the coldest day in my life and if it gets any colder I think I am going to die. I'm a boss in English as usual and I actually officially start PE/sport tomorrow. Stoked. Also nervous. Signing off. By the way since the clock is back an hour I finish school in the night time. If I take the bus at 5 or 6 it is night dark night. It is bizarre but I kind of like it. I stare out the window and I pretend I am in one of those movies where the main character is down on their luck and they take the bus "wherever it takes" them. Or the beginning of a really good movie where a person gets rich but starts on the bus with the bums. Not that there are bums on the school bus. Okay now I am signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I remember school in the dark. So not like CA. But it's going to be wet here for a while too. Do you have an English or American English class?

    ReplyDelete