Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today was my first day, I think, of homesickness. I was sitting in SES (Social Economic Sciences) and I was thinking, wow. I miss Mrs. Green's chemistry class with Raychelle and Katie and Bradley. Then I thought about how I miss lunch with Sterling and just being able to communicate so easily with someone. I also miss my room and family. But this is just a little downer on the day. Overall I have been having a great time in France! Everything is cool. I am speaking now, which is good. I have friends, both French and not. I signed up for a dance class, which I am excited yet frightened for. My shoulder hurts like crazy, but the cool thing is I can feel the screws in my shoulder. I also miss school spirit and color. There is no color in my school in France, except for my French teacher's classroom which is neon pink. Why? We will never know. Well i am having a good time, and yeah.

Here's a picture of me eating McDonald's with Alissia from Belgium.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving reading your blog, Katelin! It sounds like you are taking advantage of everything--GREAT job! I'm soooo glad you're making French and American friends! You'll have them forever!

    xo,

    Mr. and Mrs. G.

    ReplyDelete